Warwickshire Yeomanry Museum

Warwickshire Yeomanry Museum

The museum covers the history of the Warwickshire Yeomanry from 1794 to 1954 with an extensive collection of uniforms, weapons, memorabilia and an important regimental painting by Lady Butler.
The regimental library and archive are held on site and may be viewed by appointment. - Of particular interest is the Huj display, featuring a German Field Gun captured in Palestine on 8th November 1917 during one of the last Cavalry charges made by the British Army.

Address
The Court House, Jury Street, Warwick, CV34 4EW
Telephone
+44 (0) 1926 492212
Car Park
Castle Lane
Opening Times
Easter to October Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays 10am-1pm
2pm-4pm Other times by appointment
Admission
Free
Info
Family
Images (1)