Warwick Court House

Warwick Court House

This classical building designed and built in 1725 by Francis Smith, contains a fine Georgian Ballroom.

It was constructed on a site given by Robert Dudley, in exchange for the buildings now forming the Lord Leycester Hospital.

The building is now the home of Warwick Town Council, the Tourist Information Centre and the Warwickshire's Yeomanry Museum.

Address
Jury Street, Warwick
Car Park
Castle Lane
Info
Family
Images (1)